Clintonville Area Chamber of Commerce 2023 Scholarship Program
The Clintonville Area Chamber of Commerce announces the 2023 Scholarship Program. Under the Program, one (2) $500 scholarship will be awarded to a senior attending the Clintonville High School, in Clintonville, Wisconsin.
Program Guidelines & Priorities:
* Seeking graduating seniors with a record of volunteerism in the community and participation in extracurricular school activities.
* Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.75, and plan to attend a 2-year or 4-year college.
* Application deadline is March 31st, 2023, by 4:00 p.m. Late applications are not accepted.
The Community Blood Center
The Community Blood Center offers a scholarship to Clintonville High School students. Here is the link to the website for further information. (https://www.communityblood.org/donate/students/scholarship-program/)
At CBC, we’re committed to community. A big part of the community is the schools that foster growth and development for students. CBC’s scholarship program supports students pursuing post-secondary education by providing scholarship funding to partnering schools.
How to Apply
- Download and complete the application
- Plan and execute a creative project or presentation that will educate and inspire individuals to make blood donation a life-long practice. Types of projects might include:
- Essay or blog entry (maximum of 500 words)
- Create a web page
- Record a speech or song (maximum 3 minutes, submit words/lyrics)
- Film a commercial or video (maximum 1 minute)
- Students: submit your application materials to your high school by Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
- Schools: please submit the winning applicant(s) with accompanying projects or presentations to the CBC Marketing Department by Friday, March 31, 2023.
Also check out CBC’s Gallon Grad Program! A great way for high schoolers to help their community!
First State Bank -A commitment to education
First State Bank supports the career aspirations of our local graduating seniors and is pleased to continue to offer ten (10) $1,000 scholarships in 2023 to help with their post-secondary education.* We are committed to our communities and keeping their area workforces strong.
Deadline for 2023 applications is Friday, March 31
Applications must be received by email or postmarked by March 31, 2023:
- Email: email@example.com OR
- Mail: Scholarship Program, First State Bank, PO Box 268, New London, WI 54961
Scholarship recipients will be notified of their award by April 30, 2023.
Fox Communities Credit Union is ready to help with cash for college
Are you a graduating high school senior who’s planning on continuing your education at college or a tech or trade school? Are you worried about all the expenses that come along with post-secondary education? Apply for a Fox scholarship! We’re proud to offer five $1,000 scholarships to graduating seniors looking to continue their education, and all you need to do is fill out our application to get started.
- Fill out application and send to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, March 3, 2023
- Recipients will be notified Friday, April 14, 2023. Only those being awarded a scholarship will be contacted
Fox Valley Technical College – Click here for Scholarship Information! Deadline March 10!
GreenStone Farm Credit Services – Click here for Scholarship Information!
Maple View Trucking
Not sure if college is for you? Maple View Trucking offers company paid CDL training to all qualified applicants. Click here for more information!