Steve and Mary Beilfuss purchased the Cafe in March 1922 from Steve’s parents Jerry and Pat Beilfuss who were the previous owners of Jerry and Pat’s Cafe in Clintonville. Jerry and Pat owned the Marion Cafe which Steve managed for 5 years before selling it to Steve and Mary.
Steve and Mary have had many great experiences and sadness throughout the years meeting and serving so many great people. Some of our Cafe friends have passed on and others continue to support us in this incredible journey.
Our plaque on the wall reads, “There are no strangers here, just friends we haven’t met.”
Steve and Mary’s not only has a great Cafe, but we also cater for small and large parties. We also provide meals for the Seniors 5 days a week.