- We will see the patient within 24 hours of the referral, or when it is most convenient.
- We will perform one-on-one care with our patients with the same therapist.
- We will communicate with our referral sources in an expedient manner.
- Our attention will be devoted solely to those we are with at the time and moment.
- We will act with consistency and predictability that does not waver in the face of insurance billing changes and hospital system takeovers of independent clinics.
- We will do what is right, not merely convenient.
- We will be responsible and accountable for our actions and choices.
- We will be supportive of and responsive to our co-workers.
- We will treat others the way we want to be treated.
- We will follow the “Question Behind the Question” (QBQ). Instead of saying, “Who did that?” we say, “How can I help?” or “What can I do to fix the problem?”
- We will encourage continuous education of our staff, striving to be the most knowledgeable at our jobs within our areas.
- We will be thorough and consistent with informing our patients of their condition and their rehabilitation program.